CURRENT WORKSHOP - "MARKETING YOUR ART!"
Have you wondered how to take your art to the next level? This is a three hour class filled with tips and information on how to make the most of your artwork and find out if you can become a successful artist. We will focus on:
- FINDING YOUR ART FOCUS- How to focus on what you create
- GALLERIES - How to submit work to galleries, what they are like to work with, what they expect of you and what you should expect of them, developing a good relationship with gallery owners, contracts, the bad and the good
- PUBLISHING - What is art publishing, is it for you, how to determine what to submit and who to submit your work to, the bad and the good
- DESIGNERS - How to reach them, how to work with them, what to expect, the bad and the good
- SHOWS, RETAIL, WHOLESALE, FESTIVALS, MUSEUMS, SOCIAL MEDIA, ONLINE VENUES, AND ALL KINDS OF OTHER MARKETING INFORMATION
This is a jam packed with information workshop. There will be a question and answer period after. I will provide some snacks and you can bring your own drinks! Come to learn, but also come to have a good time!
RESCHEDULED DATE AND TIME: SATURDAY, APRIL 8, 2017 10:00 - 1:00 $60 Per Person (Limited Space) NOTE: You must be paid in advance to attend. Place: my studio #142 at FAVO. On Highland (not on Colonial as gps says) across from Park Lake Presbyterian Church. From I-4: Take Colonial Dr. (RT 50) East to the light at Highland and turn left. Turn left into the parking lot across the street from the church (wrought iron fence around lot). Studio is in the back.
TO REGISTER: You must be registered and paid in advance. Option One: Call Cheri at 407-920-0692 and pay via Credit Card or Check Option Two: On this website menu, go to "SHOP", click on "WORKSHOPS", and pay via the Shopping Cart. Or call me at 407-920-0692 to make other arrangements.